Swim Ring Vector Application Problem

TheUnicornMaster

Hello I am new to this site and I need some help with the application problem below. I have tried drawing out a sketch, but none of them have gotten me to the answer my teacher got. I just need the steps, not the answer. Thanks!

A swim ring is floating along the water at a speed of 100 m per minute with negligible wind velocity at a bearing of 70 degrees. When the swim ring reaches a certain point, it encounters wind with a velocity of 20 m per minute in the north direction. What are the resultant speed and direction of the ring?

Answer:
108.48 m per min, Bearing 60 degrees

A swim ring is floating along the water at a speed of 100 m per minute with negligible wind velocity at a bearing of 70 degrees. When the swim ring reaches a certain point, it encounters wind with a velocity of 20 m per minute in the north direction. What are the resultant speed and direction of the ring?

I have tried drawing out a sketch, but none of them have gotten me to the answer my teacher got. I just need the steps, not the answer.
I'm pretty sure that the first step would be drawing a picture. Please reply with a scan (or detailed description) of what you've tried so far. Thank you! ;)