Determining how to solve Differential Equations?

CollegeGirl001

Hello, I am a college student and I have my Final Exam this Friday. My biggest struggle is looking at the differential equations and determining which way to solve it. (Separable, First order Linear, Second order Linear, Homogeneous, Bernoulli, etc.)
If anyone can help me learn how to recognize these equations that would be great.

I attached my practice final exam with the problems. If it is not too much to ask, could you pick a few equations and explain to me why they are, linear, homogenous, bernoulli,etc.?

Thank you!
Kayleen:)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 9.36.02 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 9.36.02 AM.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
I have my Final Exam this Friday. My biggest struggle is looking at the differential equations and determining which way to solve it.... If anyone can help me learn how to recognize these equations that would be great.
The best way to do that is to practice, practice, practice!

I attached my practice final exam with the problems.
Okay. Well, the graphic in your attachment is much too small for any of the characters to be legible. So how about this? You pick an exercise and post it, along with your thoughts and efforts at solving it. If you're going wrong, somebody can reply with hints toward a better avenue of solution; if you're on the right track, somebody can tell you that, too.

Thank you! ;)