Password Reset function not working

ksdhart2

Hi all,

As may be obvious, I previously posted on this forum under the username "ksdhart." However, I had a momentary lapse and forgot my password. I used the "Forgot your password?" function on the forum, and it asked me for my email. I gave it the email address that I signed up under, and then the forum said it sent me a password reset and to check my email. But the e-mail has not arrived in my inbox, nor is it in my spam folder. Over the past 3 days, I have attempted to use the forgot password feature eight separate times, and each time it appeared to be working, but the password reset email never came. Any thoughts on how I might retrieve access to my account?

Thanks in advance.

Beer soaked ramblings follow.

Somewhat similar problem to mine. Got sober and didn't log in for roughly 4 or 5 years. Email account I used got deactivated by yahoo and me username jonah here also got deactivated somehow. Managed to reactivate my email account so I'm wondering if I could also reactivate my jonah username.

Beer soaked ramblings follow.

Somewhat similar problem to mine. Got sober and didn't log in for roughly 4 or 5 years. Email account I used got deactivated by yahoo and me username jonah here also got deactivated somehow. Managed to reactivate my email account so I'm wondering if I could also reactivate my jonah username.

Why would you want to do that???

Jonah2.0 has lot more "gravitas"......