Discrete Mathematics Project- making a software application

ZessCross00

I'm taking my course in Discrete Mthematics, and the final project assigned to us is to make a android application (preferably games) from the concepts of the subject.
I actually can't think of a concept for me to apply in making the app.

Please help me ideas and suggestions on how any concpets from the subject should be used to make a game.

Discrete Mathematics project -Android App

I'm taking my Dismath course and our final project is making an android app, game preferably but we must use the concepts from Discrete Mathematics for our ideas of a game.
can you please help guve me ideas and suggestions on what concepts from the course to make a game.
Like uhhh...colour graph game using the four coulour theorem but that was already the example of our prof so we can't use it.

Please help and thank you

I'm taking my course in Discrete Mthematics, and the final project assigned to us is to make a android application (preferably games) from the concepts of the subject.
I actually can't think of a concept for me to apply in making the app.

Please help me ideas and suggestions on how any concpets from the subject should be used to make a game.

I do not know the topics that your class has covered - thus I also have no idea what can be done.

Did ask your instructor for guidance?

What are your thoughts?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/th...Before-Posting!!