Problem in the parametrization of an exercise

Anto

Hello, Can someone help me with this exercise, please ?

I'm having problems with the parametrization in this exercise:
Compute ∫s F·n where n is the unit outer normal in F(x, y, z) = (x2 , y2 , z2) and S is the boundary of the cube 0 ≤ x, y, z ≤ 1.

Thank you in advance and regards.

Hello, Can someone help me with this exercise, please ?

I'm having problems with the parametrization in this exercise:
Compute ∫s F·n where n is the unit outer normal in F(x, y, z) = (x2 , y2 , z2) and S is the boundary of the cube 0 ≤ x, y, z ≤ 1.

Thank you in advance and regards.
What are your thoughts?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/th...Before-Posting

I have finally solved my doubt, it was about the parametrization that I didn't know how to define the limits of the integral but it was a really easy thing I didn't notice.

Sorry for disobey the rules. I thought everything was clear when I said I had a problem with the parametrization but I wanted to say the limits of the integrals, so sorry. The next time I'll be more careful.

Also, I have another doubt in another exercise of define the limits of an integral, so should I open a new Thread ?

I have finally solved my doubt, it was about the parametrization that I didn't know how to define the limits of the integral but it was a really easy thing I didn't notice.

Sorry for disobey the rules. I thought everything was clear when I said I had a problem with the parametrization but I wanted to say the limits of the integrals, so sorry. The next time I'll be more careful.

Also, I have another doubt in another exercise of define the limits of an integral, so should I open a new Thread ?

Yes ... please...

We like to see one problem per thread - otherwise the answers get confusingly tangled ....