Pretty, PRETTY please help me out with relative numbers and percentages

Qdown83

Thanks for checking my post out. I have a project I have to do that involves me using retaliative numbers and percentages. I basically have to make two graph charts using the relative numbers and percentages of credit/debit card trends between 2010 and 2011. I have the chart with the credit/debit card information and numbers but the assignment is requesting I use the relative numbers and percentages. I haven't a clue about how to go about getting those numbers and percentages. Is there anyone out there who can help me? I really really would appreciate the help thanks :confused:

Thanks for checking my post out. I have a project I have to do that involves me using retaliative numbers and percentages. I basically have to make two graph charts using the relative numbers and percentages of credit/debit card trends between 2010 and 2011. I have the chart with the credit/debit card information and numbers but the assignment is requesting I use the relative numbers and percentages. I haven't a clue about how to go about getting those numbers and percentages. Is there anyone out there who can help me? I really really would appreciate the help thanks :confused:
I have no idea what "retaliative" numbers might be. Did you class not cover "relative" numbers and percentages at all? Also, since you posted this to "Arithmetic", it's safe to assume that you haven't studied pre-algebra, algebra, statistics, etc. What topics have recently been covered in class, that generated this homework problem? :shock: