Limit of the sequence as n->infinity

bngrms

How do I find [FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]the limit to the sequence when [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=MathJax_Main]lim[FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]n[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]→[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]∞[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]7.2[FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]n[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]+[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]5.5[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]n[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]7[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]+[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]3.5[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]n[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]+[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]1[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=MathJax_Main]lim[FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]n[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]→[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]∞[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]7.2[FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]n[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]+[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]5.5[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]n[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]7[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]+[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]3.5[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]n[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]+[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]1[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main][/FONT]

[FONT=MathJax_Main]How do I work out this ? I've been stuck on it for hours [/FONT]:|

[FONT=MathJax_Main]lim- [FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]n[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]→[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]∞[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]7.2[FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]n[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]+[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]5.5[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]n[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]7[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]+[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]3.5[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Math-italic]n[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]+[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main]1[/FONT]--[/FONT][FONT=MathJax_Main][/FONT]

How do I find the limit to the sequence when
limn→∞7.2n+5.5n7+3.5n+1
I will guess that the "7" after the "n" in "5.5n7" is meant to be an exponent, so the expression is as follows:

. . . . .\(\displaystyle \displaystyle \lim_{n\, \rightarrow\, \infty}\, \left(7.2n \,+\, 5.5n^7\, +\, 3.5n\, +\, 1\right)\)

This is a very odd expression, since the 7.2n and the 3.5n could have been added together. But either way, the limit value seems fairly obvious, doesn't it? I mean, what value does one get when one multiplies (in a sense) infinity by 7.2? And then adds it to other forms of infinity?

Or does the expression need to be corrected?