Angles in parallel lines , Please can i have a little help please

leia

attachment.php
These Angles have got me stumped , Can someone please help if i can do this page i can carry on with the other 5 pages
Be grateful for your help thank you leia :D

Attachments

• ANGLES.jpg
    ANGLES.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 10
attachment.php

These Angles have got me stumped , Can someone please help if i can do this page i can carry on with the other 5 pages
You have loads of worked examples in your book, in your class notes, and on the various websites you've studied. Doing this page for you is highly unlikely to make any difference. So now it's time to try stuff.

For instance, any four lines, as displayed in the top left exercise above, form a quadrilateral. What do you know about quadrilaterals and their angles? Each of the sides is formed by a straight line. What do you know about the angles on one line, formed by another line's crossing the first line? And so forth. In the top right exercise, you can see they've included a triangle in the drawing (well, two of them, to be technical). What do you know about triangles and their angle sums? What do you know about angles formed by transversals of parallel lines? And so forth.

Use what you know, and see where that leads. If you get stuck, please reply showing what you've tried. Thank you! ;)