Mathematical logic

hi ishuda,
yeah this is linear interpolation as you suggest earlier. yeah using this method my original data points are lost. Then Can you please tell me is there any method to keep my original data points. Also here I got 6 data point just as an example. In my data set I have closely 500-600 points. and I wanna extend it to 1000 data points. Please can you give any solution. Here I attached my original data set.
Thank you.
As far as keeping your original data points, just keep your original array of data points and, if necessary, work on copies.

As mentioned before, extending the original number of data points depends heavily on what the data set represents. As an example consider the following:

x y1 y2
6-41
The (x,y1) points are just the first eight points of your first data set with an (xj, yj)=(j,yj) . The second data set, (x,y2), chose the x value based on matching the peaks and valleys of the original two data sets and linearly interpreting the points at x=1, 5, and 7.

If you plot these, it does appear that the data is somewhat related. I wasn't able to insert the plot