Euclidean space that can be warped into non-euclidean geometries

slothtrot

is a euclidean space that can be warped into non-euclidean geometries possible?

Hi I am trying to basically construct maybe you could think of it like an inversed minkowski space? Can I get some help with where to even start or just a link to a free scholarly article? (I don't have research database access).

**edit: sorry, some of this got deleted. i meant: CAN BE WARPED INTO ANY NON EUCLIDEAN GEOMETRY OF VARYING CURVATURES AT A SMALLER SCALE BUT THE NET AVERAGE OF SPATIAL POINTS AVERAGES OUT IN GENERAL TO A VALUE OF A EUCLIDEAN SPACE.

basically, what i'm trying to do is then assign points in this space with something similar to an ideal gas that has massless, frictionless, deformable, fuzzy particles whose net density in a region increases in 'ripples' away from vector paths created by quantized objects moving through them (at a minium value that below that, has no effect on the 'gas')

basically im trying to build a framework for a universe where space is intrinsiaclly repulsed by matter, and it's not gravitational bodies that are themselves actually warping space. just for fun. this intrinsic repulsion could be coming from what we would call the 'electromagnetic field' in THIS universe. anyone who wants to help me with this i would appreciate it because this is like a 2 year project minumum for me and im at ground zero and i suck at math.

in my universe, antimatter is locked inside matter, it never disappeared, it stays inside because space has a natural affinity for antimatter and therefore rips it apart, the fact that it is repulsed by negative energy would indicate that it has a net negative electric (charge?) and the repulsion actually causes negative charges to condense better than positive because positive needs shielding from the negative field to exist. there is a minimum amount of energy required by space for particles to condense and this is why the quantum effect happens in my universe.

Some of this might not make sense but my end goal is to construct a universe where the cosmological constant actually contains a constant ('dark energy') plus a variable iterating on a function that takes on an average value over great distance, fooling everyone in it but as we look closer we see the idiosyncrasies. Also, this universe would be iterating through all possible ways of ending at the same result: a big bang type event, more like a big fuzz where space forces matter to completely go out of phase and reduces the amplitudes to below the minumum value required to condense and it goes into a darkened state, unable to interact with space.

I am not asking for you to lay this fully out for me, I don't even expect fully you to get what I'm getting at because with this this short convoluted post but I have a notebook filled up with some thought experiments that make sense to me and you'd have to read the whole thing to get a more complete understanding of my thought process. I just want a clue of where to start researching these topics, a good topology or set theory textbook or something where I can find a possible mathematical basis for my alternate universe.

Last edited: