I need help on: make a "quadratics for dummies" article.

math boi

So...
I have a project for my algebra 2 class and I do not know how to do it. It is to make a "quadratics for dummies" article. You see I am the "dummy" in this scenario and how is the "dummy" supposed to make a article for the "dummy"? Its all rather demeaning you know. Anyways the specifics of the project are that
A. I have to create an article simplifying the directions for analyzing and solving quadratic functions taking into account complex numbers.
B. Formulate a theory for predicting when each of the described methods should be used for each particular function (I think the three ways are completing the square, factoring, and using the quadratic formula).
C. Create a graphic organizer such as a flow chart or a flow map to show your recommendations.

If anyone could help me with this I would be ecstatic. Really!
Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
So...
I have a project for my algebra 2 class and I do not know how to do it. It is to make a "quadratics for dummies" article. You see I am the "dummy" in this scenario and how is the "dummy" supposed to make a article for the "dummy"? Its all rather demeaning you know. Anyways the specifics of the project are that
A. I have to create an article simplifying the directions for analyzing and solving quadratic functions taking into account complex numbers.
B. Formulate a theory for predicting when each of the described methods should be used for each particular function (I think the three ways are completing the square, factoring, and using the quadratic formula).
C. Create a graphic organizer such as a flow chart or a flow map to show your recommendations.

If anyone could help me with this I would be ecstatic. Really!
Any help would be appreciated.
Where are you stuck - exactly?!

You know Quadratic Equations.
You know the method to analyze discriminant.

Show us your first draft - we'll help you polish it.

But the first draft and the final draft must be your creation!!

To start with, do you know what "quadratic equations" are? If you do, it would be a good idea to start there. If you don't look it up! Then deal with possible ways to factor, completing the square, and the quadratic formula.