Help in the second question of a geometry exercise please help

helpmepl

Given an acute-triangle ∆ ABC . From the vertices A ,B ,C draw perpendicular lines to the opposite sides of the triangle and let D ,E ,Z the feet of the perpendicular lines on the sides BC , AC, AB respectively. Let H be the point of intersection of the triangle's altitudes AD, BE, CZ .

1. If Y ,K ,L ,I are the midpoints of the line segments AH , CH ,BC ,AB respectively, then prove that the quadrilateral YKLI is a rectangle
  2. Draw the tangent (ε) to the circle ,passing through the vertices of the rectangle YKLI, at the point Y. Prove that (ε) is parallel to the line ZΕΙ

I was able to solve the first questions using the midpoint theorem
Any help is considerable even,

Attachments

• IMG_4788.jpg
    IMG_4788.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
picture the solution and email them [deleted for security]
Bad-bots commonly harvest posted e-mail addresses. Your e-mail address has been deleted from this thread for your own security.

Also, nobody is going to "do" this for you, scan it into a graphic, and then send it to you for you to hand in. This isn't a "cheetz" kind of site. Sorry. If you're really wanting that "service", you'll need to find one of that sort of websites. You'll want to use your credit card with the lowest limit, since many ("most"?) of those sites are scammers.

Given an acute-triangle ∆ ABC . From the vertices A ,B ,C draw perpendicular lines to the opposite sides of the triangle and let D ,E ,Z the feet of the perpendicular lines on the sides BC , AC, AB respectively. Let H be the point of intersection of the triangle's altitudes AD, BE, CZ .
  1. If Y ,K ,L ,I are the midpoints of the line segments AH , CH ,BC ,AB respectively, then prove that the quadrilateral YKLI is a rectangle
  2. Draw the tangent (ε) to the circle ,passing through the vertices of the rectangle YKLI, at the point Y. Prove that (ε) is parallel to the line ZΕΙ
I was able to solve the first questions using the midpoint theorem
Any help is considerable even,
What have you tried for question (2)? Where are you stuck?

Please be complete. Thank you! ;)