Bending moments

HNC MATHS

Hello,

If this is in the wrong place please let me know.

im currently studying my Electonic and mechanical HNC in my mechanical class we have to work out bending moments my teacher hasn't explained it well enough and I can find anything online to help I don't want anyone to tell me the answer just want to know how to get it.

its a beam 32m long with a force of 14kn at 0m and 20kn at 32m going up and a load of 8kn from 3m to 7m a load of 16kn from 16m to 24m and a 10kn load at 28m

if someone can point me in correct direction would make my day as I've been trying to do this for past 3 hours

thanks

Hello,

If this is in the wrong place please let me know.

im currently studying my Electonic and mechanical HNC in my mechanical class we have to work out bending moments (where) my teacher hasn't explained it well enough and I can find anything online to help I don't want anyone to tell me the answer just want to know how to get it.

its a beam 32m long with a force of 14kn at 0m and 20kn at 32m going up and a load of 8kn from 3m to 7m a load of 16kn from 16m to 24m and a 10kn load at 28m

if someone can point me in correct direction would make my day as I've been trying to do this for past 3 hours

thanks

Bending moments - where (x = ?)

Which text-book are you following?

Did you do a google search for "beam bending moments'? When I did the search - I got About 2,440,000 sites ready to help me!!!

Yes I did do a google search and tried to follow but the only examples I could find only had one load

Guys I want help too. What text book are you using for Bending moments. I hope it is available here in our Region Panama. Any suggestion will be great thanks.
Sincerely,
Gustavo Woltmann