Number Find problem

ahmadtahir1919

Screenshot_2017-01-31-20-44-10.jpgScreenshot_2017-01-31-20-44-14.jpgScreenshot_2017-01-31-20-44-35.jpg

Here i attached some application screenshoots
he asked for time that number have in this screen or not and find out the number that i selected
please help me the logic of this application
Thanks

Please ask someone to help you post
your problem in proper English.
As is, makes no sense.

Here i attached some mobile application screenshots
I want to know the logic of this application

1:- It have four screens and every screen have numbers.
2:-Application asked on every screen "Do you Know your age is here in these numbers".
3:-If i see the number is on the screen then i pressed "Yes" otherwise press "NO".
4:-This procedure repeat 4 times and application fined out the number or age that is in my mind.

Help me the Logic of this Application using Math.

This procedure repeat 4 times and application fined out the number or age that is in my mind.

Does the application work for ages greater than 100?

It might help to see all five screens (in order) for a single use of the application.

The logic behind the application may have something to do with binary decomposition (numbers may be written as a sum of powers of two).

number problem or find number

i4^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpgi5^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Here i attached some mobile application screenshots
I want to know the logic of this application

1:- It have four screens and every screen have numbers.
2:-Application asked on every screen "Do you Know your age is here in these numbers".
3:-If i see the number is on the screen then i pressed "Yes" otherwise press "NO".
4:-This procedure repeat 4 times and application fined out the number or age that is in my mind.

Help me the Logic of this Application using Math.

Does the application work for ages greater than 100?

It might help to see all five screens (in order) for a single use of the application.

The logic behind the application may have something to do with binary decomposition (numbers may be written as a sum of powers of two).

Yes application works that age is greater then 100

Yes application works that age is greater then 100

In this case, I'm stumped.

I've seen a similar trick before, but it was limited to a smaller range of ages, and it involved asking the question about eight times.

If you're willing to post all five screens (in order) for a single use of the application, I'd be willing to think about it some more. :cool:

It's 4 screens, not 5...

I'm including the last screen; the one that displays the correct age.

I missed your earlier post. Yes -- I agree that it would be good to see all of the screens for a single run of the application. I would like to know both the age and the numbers in each of the four "yes/no" arrays.

I'm searching the Internet for an example which does the same thing using printed cards, except that the ages are limited to around 50 (or so) and there are maybe eight arrays instead of four. It's been awhile, since I saw it, but the method was looking at a power of 2 on each "yes" card and perhaps adding those exponents.

Mark, as an example:
if "no" is answer to 1st question, then all numbers shown
are eliminated, so 2nd set would contain all new numbers...
Get my drift?

That's only true if the method used requires it.

There could be other methods where not all of the numbers in an array apply. Tricky.