2 problems: tangent line (w/o eqn), limit w/ square root

Frenchi33

(1)The tangent line to the graph of y = g(x) at the point (9, 3) passes through the point (6, 9). Find g(9) and g'(9).

g(9) =

g'(9) =
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2)The limit represents f '(c) for a function f(x) and a number c. Find f(x) and c.

lim [9(square root of x) - 45/(x-25)]
x-->25

f(x) =

c =
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are problems my teacher gave us for homework, but not to turn in. They were just to study, but he never gives us answers because he said nobody cares about the answers in Calculus... (WUT!:?) Anyways, can someone write down the steps for me or something? Maybe give me some clues? Because I have no idea where to begin. He barely touched on the subject for the first time last class and now we have an exam on it tomorrow. I know you guys hate giving people the answer, but it'd be super helpful in my case. Or if you could at least give me the steps to solve the equation, that'd be super great!

Thank you!

(1)The tangent line to the graph of y = g(x) at the point (9, 3) passes through the point (6, 9). Find g(9) and g'(9).

g(9) =

g'(9) =

Draw a set of axes and draw any old curve y=g(x) passing through (9, 3). Now draw a tangent to that curve at (9, 3). Make it so that the tangent passes through the point (6, 9).
Now what is g(9) ie the y-value that goes with the x-value of 9 on the curve?
What is the gradient at this point? (Remember: The gradient at a point on a curve is equal to the gradient of the tangent at that point.)

(2)The limit represents f '(c) for a function f(x) and a number c. Find f(x) and c.

lim [9(square root of x) - 45/(x-25)]
x-->25

f(x) =

c =
These are problems my teacher gave us for homework, but not to turn in. They were just to study, but he never gives us answers because he said nobody cares about the answers in Calculus... (WUT!:?) Anyways, can someone write down the steps for me or something? Maybe give me some clues? Because I have no idea where to begin. He barely touched on the subject for the first time last class and now we have an exam on it tomorrow. I know you guys hate giving people the answer, but it'd be super helpful in my case. Or if you could at least give me the steps to solve the equation, that'd be super great!

Thank you!