Find missing values in table by solving parallelogram shown in figure

Bryaunna

Find the missing values by solving the parallelogram shown in the figure. (The lengths of the diagonals are given by c and d. Round your answers to two decimal places.)
abcdθϕ
25 49 35
6-2-021.gif

Once again, please show your work so we can tell where you need help. Also, tell us what you have been learning, so we know what ideas to suggest if you are unable even to start.

This doesn't look at all like pre-algebra; it's more like pre-calculus, or trigonometry. If so, think about the bottom triangle, all of whose sides are known.

If you haven't done so yet, read our submission guidelines.

20190321_162708.jpg

Sorry, it took me so long, the program I use, changes the number after every attempt. However, this has been my setup each time.

Sorry, it took me so long, the program I use, changes the number after every attempt. However, this has been my setup each time.
It would have been very helpful if you had shown the actual problem (specific numbers) that you were working on here, and how you labeled the vertices. It looks as if you are showing more than one set of work, with different numbers.

I have no idea what mistakes you are making that are causing you to have to try again repeatedly, since you haven't shown what answers you gave to a specific problem, and what the program said about it. But the work you show looks like the right kind of work for the pieces you show, so if you're doing something wrong, it must be in the details (entering a number wrong, etc.).

Do you have a question, still? If so, please show us what we will need in order to answer it.