create a new matrix ?

Mr.

123.jpg

a) convert the data into a matirx [A] with the names of windows versions along the along the columns

b) find the size of matrix [A].

I have exam this monday and i need your help if possible
:?::confused:

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
No one ? :shock:
I can only speak for myself, but I have no idea what this exercise is asking. You could maybe create a table with the names, etc, but matrices, by definition, are numerical, so "names of operating systems" cannot comprise a column of any (mathematical) matrix.

Could you maybe provide an example (from the book or your class notes) showing what your instructor means by the instructions for this exercise? Thank you! ;)

I can only speak for myself, but I have no idea what this exercise is asking. You could maybe create a table with the names, etc, but matrices, by definition, are numerical, so "names of operating systems" cannot comprise a column of any (mathematical) matrix.

Could you maybe provide an example (from the book or your class notes) showing what your instructor means by the instructions for this exercise? Thank you! ;)
Sure! :rolleyes:

3x2
1111.jpg

2x3

3333.jpg

convert the data into a matirx [A] with the names of windows versions along the
along the columns

so i don't know which one is correctc

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked you to provide a worked example from your text or class notes, similar to your posted exercise, for which you had the complete solution, as this would be helpful in explaining what is being requested of you. Instead, you reposted the original exercise.

Please provide the requested information. Thank you! ;)