French math question

NicholasJ said:
I really don't understand this question and i need help understanding it, if you could translate it in english to help me i'd really appreciate it , thank you.
Are you saying that you're in a French-language class, but don't speak the language...? So you need someone to translate the course and homework for you...?

I'm afraid that's a little out of our purview.... :shock:

For simple translations, try online translation services. As for your class, you might need to hire a translator to attend with you...?

If I have misunderstood your post, please forgive my confusion and reply with clarification. Thank you.

Eliz.

Yes, I speak french quite well.But throughout elementary i was taught english math, then in this new school math is french, so i'm not very familiar with french mathematical terms although when i get most of them through basic translation,this one i just didn't understand.

But please can someone help i really only have like 20 minutes :(

NicholasJ said:
...please can someone help i really only have like 20 minutes :(
I'm sorry but, as was explained in the "Read Before Posting" thread you read before posting, there is no paid staff waiting on-hand to provide instant replies. Since you need speedy translations and clarifications, you might want to talk with your school about providing supplemental help, or else you may need to hire somebody (online or otherwise) to provide the requested translations, explanations, and clarifications.

My best wishes to you.

Eliz.