guidelines?

TchrQbic

Are there guidelines for postings on this forum? If there are, will someone who knows what they are please check whether BillMoney is posting in compliance with those guidelines.

No, he's isn't. And as soon as somebody with sufficient "mod" or "admin" privs is available, he and his posts will be gone.

Eliz.

P.S. to admins and mods: I'd be glad to take care of this sort of thing. Let me know if that would help and, if so, what we need to do with my account to make that happen. Thank you.

stapel said:
No, he's isn't. And as soon as somebody with sufficient "mod" or "admin" privs is available, he and his posts will be gone.

Eliz.

I'm glad to know that. It might help if the guidelines were posted for all to see. I looked for some and didn't find them. I hope those in the administration will post them.

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully the problem has been taken care of, at least for now.

Ted

TchrQbic said:
It might help if the guidelines were posted for all to see.
Everybody "saw" the guidelines during the registration process. Try logging out and clicking on "Register". You will see that the agreement contains the following:

[quote='Registration Agreement Terms' author]You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.[/quote]
The user in question wasn't "confused" or anything; his posts were not some sort of "honest mistake".

Eliz.