help understanding vertical asymptotes

krad193

Hello, im currently really not understanding how to find the vertical asymptotes, or how to solve with hsrv, or how to do any of the work that is required to plot the graph for the "hsrv" please help T.T if possible and someone is willing to show me through skype? please and thank you! ;D

Hello, im currently really not understanding how to find the vertical asymptotes, or how to solve with hsrv, or how to do any of the work that is required to plot the graph for the "hsrv" please help T.T if possible and someone is willing to show me through skype? please and thank you! ;D
You might try reading the notes at
http://www.math.msu.edu/~systeven/MTH103notes.html
Particularly the following:
2.5C HSRV I: Output Formulas (handwritten)
2.5D HSRV II: Shapes (handwritten)
2.5E HSRV III: General Points (handwritten)
2.5F HSRV Transformation of Domain and Range (handwritten)

Hello, im currently really not understanding how to find the vertical asymptotes,
Of rational functions? Or some other type? If the former, what part of "set the denominator equal to zero and solve" is not making sense to you?

...or how to solve with hsrv, or how to do any of the work that is required to plot the graph for the "hsrv"
We can only help you with the math. You'll have to talk to tech support, or read the owners manual, to learn how to use whatever software is represented by "hsrv". Sorry. ;)