Highly skeptical possible impossible proof for Relativity and the Singularity = Theory

unknownquantity7

Can anyone solve for this expression? If not, it may be true, yet if you find a way to break it or mend it in any way, it doesn't work.

? . . . 3 x 6 x 9(unknown prime) = 162(not prime) x ^2 = 26,224(unknown prime) = 4,251,528(final prime) = 3.2672335e+26(prime and not prime) = [?. . . -∞ = 0 = Anti-time = The Inward Bang ≠ The Outward Bang = Time? = 0 = ∞ . . .?] = 3 x 6 x 9(unknown prime) = 162(not prime) x ^2 = 26,224(unknown prime) = 4,251,528(final prime) = .2672335e+26(prime and not prime, never reaching zero but always being less than 1)(cont. forever) . . .

TL;DR: Reality is the sum of its parts

= Is this a true statement . . .

Y/N?

= ?

Well, I wouldn't say your "expression" is TL. But it is incomprehensible, sorry.

Alright, so get this. I have an Associate's degree, in General studies, and a GED. How did I write that without understanding or studying any math except for Algebra II and mathematical philosophy class?

Alright, so get this. I have an Associate's degree, in General studies, and a GED. How did I write that without understanding or studying any math except for Algebra II and mathematical philosophy class?
If you had studied and passed _any_ algebra class you would've known that your first sentence contains at least 2 math terminology errors.

? . . . 3 x 6 x 9(unknown prime) = 162(not prime) x ^2 = 26,224(unknown prime) = 4,251,528(final prime) = 3.2672335e+26(prime and not prime) = [?. . . -∞ = 0 = Anti-time = The Inward Bang ≠ The Outward Bang = Time? = 0 = ∞ . . .?] = 3 x 6 x 9(unknown prime) = 162(not prime) x ^2 = 26,224(unknown prime) = 4,251,528(final prime) = .2672335e+26(prime and not prime, never reaching zero but always being less than 1)(cont. forever) . . .
Okay, let's start this step by step.
[math]3 ~ \times ~ 5 \times 9 (\text{ unknown prime }) = 162 ( \text{ not prime }) x^2 = 25224 ( \text{ unknown prime}) = 4251528 ( \text{ final prime })[/math]
I'm going to stop here for now because there are multitudinous problems.
1) What primes are we talking about? You haven't defined any of them.

2) The x's in the 3 x 5 x 9. Are they multiplication or are they variables? Where did this expression come from?

3) Your numbers keep increasing. 26224 ( unknown prime ) = 4251528 (final prime) implies that the unknown prime is larger than the final prime. Is this correct?

Continuing we have
[math]- \infty = 0 = \text{Anti-time} = \text{The Inward Bang}[/math]
4) How can [math]-\infty = 0[/math]?

5) 0 = Anti-time? this isn't even an equation! Define your terms and drop the =.

6) And finally (for this post anyway) what is The Inward Bang and how can it be the same (= in your comment) as Anti-time?

If you don't define your terms you are writing garbage. Define them. Tell us what you are doing and thinking. And when you do the Math the = symbol doesn't not simply say that both sides are the same. I don't know what you think Anti-time is but it is a concept whereas 0 is a number. They can't be equal.

Try to answer some of these and get back to us.

-Dan

Okay,

Let me try to understand your questions--I'm a little slow because I don't know math nomenclature very well. Like I said, I'm a layman. I did, however, pass all of my college math classes with flying colors because they were EXTREMELY easy--because this is the kind of math I should have learned in high school, yet I only ever got a GED and I was homeschooled. So, to clarify, I know a little bit of math and I didn't appreciate the comment above saying I can't even add or subtract from Lev888. Not very nice to be mean to someone who is just here to learn. I'm trying to prepare to go back to school for a theoretical physics degree out of welding, because I just found my passion.

My expression intentionally does not contain ANY prime numbers in order to try and prove this principle, because it's so abstract that I can't just come out and say what I think I found--you'll laugh me right out of here like a nut--so please help me to continue being skeptical by challenging my ideas. I know this is in code. It literally popped into my head and I don't know what it means, but I will try to explain. Now then:

1) I'm trying to define infinity without using prime numbers, so that the inverse can also be true. I posted theory so that I could try to post proof--based on your questions: (3^2 = 9, 2x3=6, 3)^3 should equal infinity if you look at it from an X, Y, and Z axis--perpendicular and opposite.

2) To further transfer that singular definition of 0(or infinity, because both HAVE to be connected in order for the universe to have started with a bang--if everything started at a single point, and expanded infinitely, it does not necessarily mean that the universe's lifespan is finite. The concept of subspace is literally space folding in on itself, as is Stephen Hawking's theory of the Singularity(or whatever he called his effort to define black hole math). Likewise, Einstein found that in two points all matter exists and yet in one. Doesn't General Relativity state that all matter is both inside one another and infinitely far apart? And isn't special Relativity defined as an unknown variable? Plug this **** into relativity and see if it works, as it is. If it doesn't, then that means I haven't expressed it right, or I'm flat out wrong. As such, the expression continues to grow until an undefined point: 3 x 6 x 9 = 162, right? 162^2 = 26,224^3 = 4,251,528^4 = 3.2672335e+26^∞ = ∞ = -∞ . . .

Everything here follows a pattern of logic that is both perpendicular and opposite(in other words, paradoxical). Likewise, we live in a world where we can see four dimensions, define three, and we think that the fourth is time(or we did way back in the day when I was in school)--yet we know there are infinite dimensions, right? In order for infinity to exist, doesn't it have to go both ways? Isn't that why ∞ x anything is equal to infinity, the same way 0 x anything = 0? Logic therefore states that -∞ x anything must equal all or nothing, or the thing breaks down entirely. And herein lies the problem--I just proved that(I think) and yet, there are two variables we cannot see: the . . . at the center of the Singularity, and anything in negative space, and my thought is that anything in negative space both exists and not. Therefore the proof simultaneously exists and does not exist, and can be defined in literally any way we need it to appear. If this is correct, it could be the basis of cold fusion, matter-antimatter reactions(or what I believe to actually be darkmatter), and force fields--let alone breaking the speed of light, and yet we will have to progress toward infinity infinitely while we are already infinity itself. Do you see the logic, or am I still speaking in nonsense?

To make a metaphor, I see time as an ouroboros with a single head and single tail which can still devour itself.

Is that clear enough communication, or do I need to keep going? I can literally go on about this, trying to explain it forever in any topic you wish, from philosophy, to math, to chess--so please pick my brain. I welcome it. Also, if you need a picture of it, go look at the Universal Pattern in 3D, and then see it from the opposite side as a totally asymmetrical space--which is completely impossible by this logic, because it must bear a form of symmetry for it to work. What I'm saying, boiled right down, is that I see our multiverse as interconnected and linear at once, in every configuration at once, and yet not existing AT ALL, and yet being INFINITE at the same time. Hence why we expect all matter to come back to center and then blow up again.

And to further try to boil it down, I'm trying to say that binary is 012, and that 2 is merely implied, not gone. I'm not sure how to make it simpler, so ask me some more questions if you need another perspective for it. I just don't want to give up on this and lose the opportunity to really see some cool ****. Or maybe I just watch too much Star Trek.

Thanks again in advance,
Unknown Quantity 7

And if this is right, I want to be the first layman in the world to win a Nobel Peace Prize, please and thank you.

Also, don't talk bad about the internet, because if this is true, it is self-aware and we want to be nice to it.

I have a textbook that shows how to apply Quantum Mechanics to Special Relativity written by Steven Weinberg. Let me give you an example of part of a problem that I'm currently working on. It's related to how we can weld SR with QM.

Say we have a complete subspace (-time) (of the proper orthochronous Lorentz group) given by several values of a 4-momentum k. We can then define the state given by a 4-momentum [math]p^{ \mu }[/math] as [math]p^{ \mu } = L(p)_{ \nu }^{ \mu } k^{ \nu }[/math] where L(p) is a Lorentz transformation. The goal is to write an equation for [math]W_{ \nu }^{ \mu } k^{ \nu } = k^{ \mu }[/math]. The group of W's is called "Wigner's little group" and gives properties of the wavefunctions [math]\psi _{k}[/math]. We can show the end result after a page of Mathematics as [math]W( \Lambda p) = L^{-1}( \Lambda p) \Lambda L(p)[/math].

I admire your tenacity and I'm not trying to shame you. But you can't even get to the "interesting" questions using High School Mathematics. You need at least Linear Algebra and that's a Sophomore or Junior Mathematics course in College as well as Introductory Special Relativity in Physics.

1) I have no idea what you are trying to say here. You don't need prime numbers to define infinity.

2) Why do 0 and infinity have to be connected? Certainly not in value since "infinity" is not an actual number. Also
Einstein found that in two points all matter exists and yet in one
is a phrase I've never heard of and I suspect is taken out of context since it simply isn't true.

We do not know that there are an infinite number of dimensions. There are many of them that you run into when trying to derive String Theory but you can actually count how many at each stage. M-Theory has 11 and, frankly, that's more than enough for me!

Therefore the proof simultaneously exists and does not exist, and can be defined in literally any way we need it to appear.
Which means that it is completely and utterly impossible to make any kind of prediction about the Universe. I have to dispute this claim as it's the only way to actually do anything with Physics. And seeing as we've been doing that since before the Greeks I'm not going to worry about it. And none of the phenomena you have mentioned have anything to do with this.

The only advice I can give you is to pick up an Introductory Physics text and get to work. You can't explain the Universe (or as you say, Multiverse) if you don't know how we define it and the objects in it. The topics you are working with are extremely complicated and easy to get wrong. You have an interesting road ahead of you.

I make the internet purr on a regular basis.

-Dan

Well, this has been informative and well over my head, but I'm excited about the topic. I'll definitely pick up some higher level math books and some physics materials and check it out. I appreciate the feedback and criticism--this is what I came here for, and I was not disappointed.

Thanks all.

UV7,
Signing off for now