humakhan

my.php

CORRECT?

You need to scale down your image's filesize. At 241 kilobytes, it isn't displaying here. (I'm not sure that ImageShack allows for hotlinking images that big, perhaps due to the bandwidth requirements.)

Thank you.

Eliz.

ok cant you copy the link and paste on url and press enter then it might come up.
because that is what i am doing and it came up

The answer remains the same as the last time you posted it:

It is not the responsibility of the volunteers to try to go find your homework, figure out what the question was, decipher what you've done, and then type it out for you here.

Please have the courtesy to post the exercise and your work here, or at least in a form (with a clickable link) that is easily viewable (not a huge file).

Thank you for your consideration.

Eliz.

but the image in this question isn't the same image in the other question IMAGE 2 one. totally different.
please if you can , if you want to see which question is this and see if i have done it right. than can you copy and paste and check it out .

It is not the responsibility of the volunteers to try to go find your homework, figure out what the question was, decipher what you've done, and then type it out for you here.

Eliz.

The image is still 241 kilobytes, and you still have not provided the text of the exercise nor its instructions, nor have you typed out your work.

Eliz.