• Welcome! The new FreeMathHelp.com forum is live. We've moved from VB4 to Xenforo 2.1 as our underlying software. Hopefully you find the upgrade to be a positive change. Please feel free to reach out as issues arise -- things will be a little different, and minor issues will no doubt crop up.

is there a way to graph in here?

doughishere

is there a way to graph in here? google says you need to import pgfplots

tkhunny

Staff member
You can upload images. Please make them big enough to see.

mmm4444bot

Super Moderator
Staff member
is there a way to [import] graphs in here? google says you need to import pgfplots
Are you asking about using LaTex code to import a pgfplot?

LaTex implementations are not standard; it comes in different forms, from one provider to the next.

MathJax renders LaTex code, for the freemathhelp forums.

You could inquire (at their site) as to whether they can handle graphical file importing.

Did you try testing any syntax here (that you may have seen on-line)?

doughishere

i think the image size issue when using whats already available on the forums is due to something in the submission process....like it compresses the submitted image.

Im working on something that ill submit a bit later and will talk about it a bit.

mmm4444bot

Super Moderator
Staff member
i think the image size issue when using whats already available on the forums is due to something in the submission process....like it compresses the submitted image.
I do not understand what you are talking about here, so I'm going to ask you a second time.

Are you talking about using LaTex to import a file, or are you talking about something else?