Money question

sunnyweaver

Hi, so for 6 pictures I paid $1.74 and then there was a $ 0.9 tax so I ended up paying $1.83 for 6 pictures. How much was it for each picture? I want to get 20 but I’m not sure what the price would be. Please help, thank you!!

Hi, so for 6 pictures I paid $1.74 and then there was a $ 0.9 tax so I ended up paying $1.83 for 6 pictures. How much was it for each picture? I want to get 20 but I’m not sure what the price would be. Please help, thank you!!

If all pictures cost the same and taxed equally, total cost ÷ no. of pictures is the cost of 1 picture. Multiplying that with the number of pictures needed will give the total cost (without discount).

Was the tax 9 cents or 90 cents? $0.9 is 90 cents. I think you might mean $0.09 which is 9 cents.

If all pictures cost the same and taxed equally, total cost ÷ no. of pictures is the cost of 1 picture. Multiplying that with the number of pictures needed will give the total cost (without discount).
If you bought 3 identical shirts for $ 45. How much did each shirt cost? How would you calculate that?