omg...i got a D on my midterm

hollerback1

WOW.....I just got a D on my midterm...im very pissed off and now i'm not sure if my teacher will reccomend me for precalculus. If i get 2 c's and rest A's throught the quarter do you think I would be reccomended?

P.S. I'm sorry this isn't a math problem...but i figured that this website is so helpful, that i ask more personal questions. Thanks. :)

We would have no way of knowing or guessing your instructors' or school's grading regimen or course requirements. For school counselling, please consult with your school's counsellor.

Thank you.

Eliz.

hollerback1 said:
WOW.....I just got a D on my midterm...im very pissed off and now i'm not sure if my teacher will reccomend me for precalculus. If i get 2 c's and rest A's throught the quarter do you think I would be reccomended?

P.S. I'm sorry this isn't a math problem...but i figured that this website is so helpful, that i ask more personal questions. Thanks. :)
Cheer up, buddy.

It's just the half-way point, right?

Find out exactly what you need to get into precalc and set yourself some goals. We'll be here to help you along the way.