Scanlin Inc. is considering project that will result in initial aftertax saving of...

seql19

Can you help me for this question?

Scanlin, Inc., is considering a project that will result in initial aftertax cash savings of $2.7 million at the end of the fi rst year, and these savings will grow at a rate of 4 percent per year indefi nitely. The fi rm has a target debt–equity ratio of .90, a cost of equity of 13 percent, and an aftertax cost of debt of 4.8 percent. The cost-saving proposal is somewhat riskier than the usual project the fi rm undertakes; management uses the subjective approach and applies an adjustment factor of 2 percent to the cost of capital for such risky projects. Under what circumstances should the company take on the project?

Can you help me for this question?

Scanlin, Inc., is considering a project that will result in initial aftertax cash savings of $2.7 million at the end of the fi rst year, and these savings will grow at a rate of 4 percent per year indefi nitely. The fi rm has a target debt–equity ratio of .90, a cost of equity of 13 percent, and an aftertax cost of debt of 4.8 percent. The cost-saving proposal is somewhat riskier than the usual project the fi rm undertakes; management uses the subjective approach and applies an adjustment factor of 2 percent to the cost of capital for such risky projects. Under what circumstances should the company take on the project?
We'll be glad to help, but first we'll need to see where you're stuck. Please reply with a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far. Thank you! ;)

We'll be glad to help, but first we'll need to see where you're stuck. Please reply with a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far. Thank you! ;)

i dont know what to do after i solved the WACC. can you help, after solved the WACC what should i do? thank you