New moon - schizophrenia

Michaelbezos

I wrote on the papers all transformations ( laplace, bilateral, unilateral z, forces, Melling ) and other equations and to memorise them better plan to make memorising alphabet to make with certain letters connotations with words for example Melling transform n (x)h (1-x)
? ? Root of (1-x2)
N-november x xsara h-have x- again xsara or xantia it should help memorising the equation faster or transformation

I did not do the alphabet above mentioned as I hoped I will receive the support of this idea and I did not mentioned tourer transfrms

It was written please proceed to publish the post as I could not confir m due to technicalissues

I attached the Fourier sine transformations I have more of them I had more but some of them got stolen

It was written please proceed to publish the post as I could not confir m due to technicalissues
I think there may be a language issue here? We help members with Math problems we do not "publish" papers.

What, exactly, is it that you want us to do? Are you asking us to check your work?

-Dan

I think these transformations are great . I expected the answers like wow they are great now I can improve my performance before level a advanced exam or I can improve my performance due to estimate the values of financial security or I can improve my poker play.

Consider (a−b) /(a−c) where a > 0, b > 0, and c > 0.

When is 0 <(a−b)/( a−c)< 1?

When is (a−b)/(a−c)< 0?

When is (a−b) (a−c)> 1?

Hint: Consider replacing each ? in ? <? <? with one of a, b, or c

Attachments

• abs.PNG
    abs.PNG
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
I'm not sure what the hint is meant to suggest (though that will be the form of the answer, as it turns out); but here's what I'd do:

(a−b)/(a−c) will be positive if either a-b>0 and a-c>0, or a-b<0 and a-c<0. Solve those inequalities.

Then do the same sort of thing with the other questions. For (a−b)/( a−c)<1, you can rewrite (a−b)/( a−c)-1 as a single fraction before asking the question.

You might want to tackle the last two questions before the first, which has a more complicated inequality.

The problem does not ask for a specific example, but for general conditions under which the ratio will be between 0 and 1, etc. The answer is an inequality.

And what was that about "give my money"??

Third proposals which I am sure of are a=3 b= 0.2 and c=2.8 which gives 14 which satisfies > 1 in my opinion simplest , keep going

Here is what I would do for 0 <(a−b)/( a−c)< 1

Case 1: a-b>0
Solve a-b>0 AND a-c>0 AND a-c>a-b

Case 2: a-b<0
Solve a-b<0 AND a-c<0 AND a-b>a-c

Good equation I will use my experience, pen and paper to solve it give my money 15 min and I will answer you.
Does anyone else see an equation in the OP?
To Michaelbezos: if you want to help the you need to know when you don't see an equation.