New moon - schizophrenia

Worst is that I am retyping them and they do not go into my memory as at another stage I Plan to make meaningful combinations noun+verb so they should be more friendly to memorize, install in cognitive areas and use it in everyday's life.

Much Love:>
Keeps the things together.

Worst is that I am retyping them and they do not go into my memory as at another stage I Plan to make meaningful combinations noun+verb so they should be more friendly to memorize, install in cognitive areas and use it in everyday's life.

Much Love:>
Keeps the things together.
I literally have no idea what youre trying to say

The main purpose of maintaining the mathematics website and do,retyping the transformations is to quote them ,momorize them and use them at everyday life as be the loyal to the lifeslong education learning models, make brain vivid, be loyal to the imperial college admission people words that they will admit me to study spacecraft and rocket engineering. Moreover the low initial cost of doing mathematical research and big profits encourages.

The beauty of domain of convergence is that it gives scientific, constructive cover, refreshes mindset makes wise and help in making good, constructive, wise decision. I still remember my colleagues quotations of left/right about the bottom's movement of random lady and my former roommates accussations that i think i know everything but i do not know nothing.

So to make the constructive, scientific contiunuation of the former mindset the domain of convergence especially at mellin transforms is great decision making tool as at first two transformations the convergence is:
first twos [1-2]left

after on 3-7 right and

from 8th left

12 th right

14 th left

16 th right

26 th left

29 right

30 again left and they finishes at

33 with the domain of convergence on letf.

Unfortunately i cant quote them at any convenient moment but stay optimistic, motivated, robust and all good as retyping them, saving at website gives confidence, courage because even if i do not remember t hem now I believe it is only the process of acquiring them, memorizing for live and be able to use at any convenient situation.

Much Love :>