True or False

polaaak

Hello, i've got this assignment from my Algebra teacher, although i don't have a clue how to do that, can someone help me?(don't have the answers)

For each question, mark T for true or F for False:

(a) For Vectors U,V and W as Rn , if u+w=v+w so u=v?
( )

(b) For vectors U,V and W as Rn, if u.w=v.w so u=v?
( )

(c) For vectors U,V and W in R³, if u is orthogonal v, and v is orthogonal by w, so u is orthogonal by w?
( )

(d) In R³ space, if a line is paralel to a plane, so a director vector of this line is paralel to the normal vector of the plane?
( )

(e) In R³ space, if a line is perpendicular to a plane, so director vector of this line is paralel to the normal vector of the plane?
( )

(f) In R³ space, if two planes are not paralel so they have to intercept in a line?
( )

(g) In R³ space, if two lines are not paralel, so they have to intercept in some point?
( )

(h) The angular measure between a non-zero vector and itself is zero (degrees or radians) ?
( )

(i) The angular measure between two non-zero and orthogonal vectors is a right angle (with measurements in radians)
( )

(j) There are no u and v such that ang (u, v) = arcsen (-1/2)
( )

Hello, i've got this assignment from my Algebra teacher, although i don't have a clue how to do that, can someone help me?(don't have the answers)

( )

( )

(c) For vectors U,V and W in R³, if u is orthogonal v, and v is orthogonal by w, so u is orthogonal by w?
( )

(d) In R³ space, if a line is paralel to a plane, so a director vector of this line is paralel to the normal vector of the plane?
( )

(e) In R³ space, if a line is perpendicular to a plane, so director vector of this line is paralel to the normal vector of the plane?
( )

(f) In R³ space, if two planes are not paralel so they have to intercept in a line?
( )

(g) In R³ space, if two lines are not paralel, so they have to intercept in some point?
( )

(h) The angular measure between a non-zero vector and itself is zero (degrees or radians) ?
( )

(i) The angular measure between two non-zero and orthogonal vectors is a right angle (with measurements in radians)
( )

( )
What do you think?

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

Hello, i've got this assignment from my Algebra teacher, although i don't have a clue how to do that, can someone help me?
I´ve tried and it gives T,T,F,T,T,F,T,T,T

( )

( )

( )

( )

( )

( )

( )

( )

( )

( )

Can you please show your work so we know if you are getting your T or F answers for the correct reasons?

Can you please show your work so we know if you are getting your T or F answers for the correct reasons?
Surely, got those answers with a collegue and some reading at the teacher material, although we are not sure about it

So you are asking us to check your answers? Since the questions are true or false that equates to us just giving you the answers. We do not offer this type of service on this forum.

If you show us your work then we will be happy to help you.

i don't have a clue how to do that
I don't believe that. Why would your algebra teacher give such an assignment. Please focus on ONE problem, perhaps the first. Explain that you understand the problem at all. Explain your reasoning for your answer. Provide your answer. Many of these are DEFINITION questions. You either know the definition or you don't. Discuss...

We are happy to help. We are not happy simply to do your assignment for you. Generally, we're also not happy that you are posting the same problem set on multiple websites and providing no information or work whatsoever. That's not how it works. Please treat volunteers who can help you with quite a bit more respect. Give us something to go on.

So you are asking us to check your answers? Since the questions are true or false that equates to us just giving you the answers. We do not offer this type of service on this forum.

If you show us your work then we will be happy to help you.
I don't believe that. Why would your algebra teacher give such an assignment. Please focus on ONE problem, perhaps the first. Explain that you understand the problem at all. Explain your reasoning for your answer. Provide your answer. Many of these are DEFINITION questions. You either know the definition or you don't. Discuss...

We are happy to help. We are not happy simply to do your assignment for you. Generally, we're also not happy that you are posting the same problem set on multiple websites and providing no information or work whatsoever. That's not how it works. Please treat volunteers who can help you with quite a bit more respect. Give us something to go on.
Did you look at response #3?

Did you look at response #3?
Yes, I did. All the OP had was list of T's and F's.
In my opinion that is not sufficient for me to say to the OP if for a particular question whether or not they have the correct answer. Doing so will be giving them the answer.

Until they show some work I will not offer any additional help, especially since they are trying to get answers elsewhere again w/o showing any work.

Hello, i've got this assignment from my Algebra teacher, although i don't have a clue how to do that, can someone help me?
I´ve tried and it gives T,T,F,T,T,F,T,T,T

( )

( )

( )

( )

( )

( )

( )

( )

( )

( )
In a line or two, please explain the reasoning behind your decision/s.