• Welcome! The new FreeMathHelp.com forum is live. We've moved from VB4 to Xenforo 2.1 as our underlying software. Hopefully you find the upgrade to be a positive change. Please feel free to reach out as issues arise -- things will be a little different, and minor issues will no doubt crop up.

Unable to post replies. Any reason or just my computer?

Ishuda

Elite Member
Unable to post replies. Any reason or just my computer?

Otis

I also have been experiencing some weirdness on the boards, of late.

In the past, I've found success by manually logging out, clearing the cache (including all cookies and stored passwords), and then manually logging in.

However, sometimes, it has been this site's server cache that needs maintenance.

Wish us luck ...

stapel

Super Moderator
Staff member
However, sometimes, it has been this site's server cache that needs maintenance.

Wish us luck ...
Unfortunately, this is not something moderators can do. I think the admin needs to handle it. :oops:

Ishuda

Elite Member
I also have been experiencing some weirdness on the boards, of late.

In the past, I've found success by manually logging out, clearing the cache (including all cookies and stored passwords), and then manually logging in.

Wish us luck ...
I've cleared the cache [actually done automatically when I close the browser as well as history, etc.] and don't use the browser password storage. Still, no joy.

Subhotosh Khan

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've cleared the cache [actually done automatically when I close the browser as well as history, etc.] and don't use the browser password storage. Still, no joy.
It must be Denis - you doubted his "riddle" - now you will be riddled with inexplicable problems .....

Ishuda

Elite Member
It must be Denis - you doubted his "riddle" - now you will be riddled with inexplicable problems .....
But I went to the corner as punishment. Do I need to go again? How long?

EDIT: Oh, He's relented. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!