calculus and algebra Circles

Ggty

Could you guys help me solve this 2 question. I have no idea how to solve it....

Question 1.Find the equation of the circle centered at C(h, k) which passes through the
points P(1, 4), Q(7, 5) and R(1, 8).

Question 2.Find the general equation of a circle with radius 3 and centre (2, -5).

Could you guys help me solve this 2 question. I have no idea how to solve it....

Question 1.Find the equation of the circle centered at C(h, k) which passes through the

Question 2.Find the general equation of a circle with radius 3 and centre (2, -5).

calculate the distances of the points P, Q & R from the point C and equate those to each other.

Please share your work/thoughts.

Question 2 just involves the standard equation of a circle; have you learned about that yet?

Question 1 may be easier if you first plot the points and think geometrically. What line must the center lie on?

In any case, please show whatever you can do at all, including just listing formulas you have learned that might be relevant, so we can help you use what you know. (There are formulas for the center of a circle given three points, but I doubt you've learned them.)