Completely lost of the usage of Binomial Probability Distribution. (" Car color preferences change over the years...")

as957801

The question is:

Car color preferences change over the years and according to the particular model that the customer selects. In a recent year, suppose that 10% of all luxury cars sold were black. If 20 cars of that year and type are randomly selected, find the following probabilities.

a. At least 2 cars are black.

b. Less than three cars are black.

c. compute the mean and the standard deviation of the random variable X, the numbers of cars are black.

I really cannot find a good step by step on how to apply this. Please help.

Not asking for a solution. I need to know how to even start it lol I don't understand. I don't know how to use a binomial distribution table. Thanks

Not asking for a solution. I need to know how to even start it lol I don't understand. I don't know how to use a binomial distribution table. Thanks
Can you find the probability that none is black, exactly 1 is black, and exactly 2 is black?

Please be specific about what you need. Can you show us the table you were given, so we can help you figure out how to use that particular table?

And does this come from a course you are taking (which might have instructions), or somewhere else?