Differentiation

anne71628

I have no idea how to solve this. Please Help!

Attachments

• IMG_7601.jpg
    IMG_7601.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 10
Have you learned to integrate a given function?

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

1639610252821.png

Thank you for the reply. I have not learned about how to integrate a function. I have tried to understand through formulas and examples but I have never learned this before.

What is the derivative of [imath]f(x)=x^3+4x^2+7x+K~?[/imath]
What does [imath]K=~?[/imath] if [imath]f(1)=2[/imath]

[imath][/imath][imath][/imath][imath][/imath][imath][/imath][imath][/imath][imath][/imath]

What does [imath]K=~?[/imath] if [imath]f(1)=2[/imath]

[imath][/imath][imath][/imath][imath][/imath][imath][/imath][imath][/imath][imath][/imath]
Thank you for the reply. I have not learned about this before and have tried to understand it but am completely lost. Therefore I do not have any clue of what K=

Thank you for the reply. I have not learned about this before and have tried to understand it but am completely lost. Therefore I do not have any clue of what K=
If you are being truthful then you need to go back a take algebra I again.

Thank you for the reply. I have not learned about how to integrate a function. I have tried to understand through formulas and examples but I have never learned this before.
It is possible that this exercise is intended to prepare you for finding antiderivatives (indefinite integrals) in the near future.

But in order to help, we need to have some idea of what you have learned.

Presumably you know how to differentiate; in part, pka asked the following in order to see what you can do (and partly to give you a big hint!):
Please do that, so we can see what you are thinking.

Then tell us anything, no matter how small, that you have thought about how you can use what you have learned in order to attempt to solve your problem. If you can't even do that, please list the most recent topics you were taught.