Email problem

Pete2112

Hi,
Tonight I tried to register on this forum with my regular email address and got a message that my email address was already in use. So I tried unsuccessfully to log in with possible passwords as I presumed I must already be registered, which is highly likely and I've forgotten about this forum. No joy that way, so I clicked forgotten password. But no email has been sent to me. So I've re registered under my lesser used newer email address, the email address I tried first has been in use by me for over 20 years now. I'm concerned about this situation, in case someone else is fraudulently using my other (main) email address. It would be appreciated if an admin could contact me so we can discuss this situation and find out what is happening with my other long time email address.
Thanking you,
Pete.

Hi Pete. Due to a software upgrade, moderators are no longer able to access member records in any meaningful way. You will need to email the site's owner. (It may just be a server issue.)

?

'Read Before Posting' announcement said:
For unresolved issues, contact [the site owner] personally (ted@freemathhelp.com).
[imath]\;[/imath]