Find LCM of Polynomials...2

For example, if the LCM is (x + 2)(x + 3), it is best to FOIL out the two factors to become x^2 + 5x + 6 as a final answer. This is just an example.
There is no need to multiply out the factored form! In fact, you should not multiply out.

If you go to your local college and ask politely if you can sit in on their algebra class you might get someone to say yes.
I have taught at a community college and never turned away a student who wanted to learn.

The videos for basic algebra (and many other courses) which I made up is as close to a live college class as it can be. I took the syllabus that we used say for basic algebra and I gave lectures on each and every topic on the syllabus. The main difference between a standard course and my videos is that I did not have a 50 minute constraint. If a topic needed a 75 minute video, then that is the length of the video. Also, if a video only needed 20 minutes, then that is how long the video is.

If you go to your local college and ask politely if you can sit in on their algebra class you might get someone to say yes.
I have taught at a community college and never turned away a student who wanted to learn.

The videos for basic algebra (and many other courses) which I made up is as close to a live college class as it can be. I took the syllabus that we used say for basic algebra and I gave lectures on each and every topic on the syllabus. The main difference between a standard course and my videos is that I did not have a 50 minute constraint. If a topic needed a 75 minute video, then that is the length of the video. Also, if a video only needed 20 minutes, then that is how long the video is.
I thank you for the suggestion, but my overnight schedule does not allow me to attend school free or not free during daytime hours. I like math but it is just a hobby for me at my age. I am not going to do anything with mathematics in life. I am learning just for the sake of learning.

I bet that you work as a night watchman. Am I right? I have been studying mind reading in my spare time.

I bet that you work as a night watchman. Am I right? I have been studying mind reading in my spare time.
It doesn't take much brain power to figure out that my job is in the field of security. I work at a lawfirm from 9pm to 7am four days per week. So, I complete 40 hours in 4 days with weekends off. My work week ends Friday morning at 7am. I do not return to the site until Monday night at 9pm.

This is a blessing. Almost three days off weekly.
Trust me, there are guards in the building who envy me big time. However, the best part of my job is, ready, no relieve. The lawfirm does not allow tour guards on the floors during the day.

This means that I don't have to wait until I am properly relieved or worry about getting stuck. At 7am, I simply go home. Lastly, keep in mind that I am 57 and have been working since the age of 19. I am also prior Navy and a former substitute teacher for the NYC DOE. Anyway, back to mathematics.