finding a scale factor

Genisnotme

This is my second time posting this word problem. My first post seems to have been dropped from the board. The word problem is - You are drawing a scale model of a rectangular swimming pool on a piece of 8.5 inch by 11 inch paper. The pool is 50 ft long and 20 ft wide. What is the largest scale ( as in : ft ) you could choose that will still fit on the paper so that the dimensions of the pool will be a whole number of inches?

This is my second time posting this word problem. My first post seems to have been dropped from the board. The word problem is - You are drawing a scale model of a rectangular swimming pool on a piece of 8.5 inch by 11 inch paper. The pool is 50 ft long and 20 ft wide. What is the largest scale ( as in : ft ) you could choose that will still fit on the paper so that the dimensions of the pool will be a whole number of inches?

It looks like you didn't read this:

Don't create duplicate threads or posts. There's no reason to do that. You won't get help faster by repeating questions on multiple boards. Also, new members won't see their first five posts appear right away, due to SPAM control (explained here).​