Graphing Calculator Practice, help needed.

Learningfreak

Hi. I was wondering if someone could help me learn how to solve my math work. It requires me to use a graphing calculator. It tells me to solve some problems with it, but I am not sure how to solve the problems that way. If anyone could help me with this that would be great, because i have to turn this in soon. I will post pictures of what I have to do. I really need help, so if you could please help me. Thanks.IMG_1561[1].jpgIMG_1562[1].jpg

If you do not understand the supplement -- that is, the one referred to in your posted materials within this statement: Please see enclosed supplement for the appropriate calculator procedure -- then kindly post specific questions about that supplement.

By the way, a lot of those exercises may easily be done by hand.

Do you realize that there are dozens of different manufacturers and models of graphing calculators? Please be specific. Cheers :cool:

So......?

This request for help is too vague to be of much use; however, I will simply guess that you are unfamiliar with informal English.

When the word dozens is followed by the preposition of, the colloquial meaning is "many" (i.e., "heaps", "gobs", "oodles"). In this sense, an actual count need not be a multiple of 12.

You may want to consider adding a world dictionary, an urban dictionary, or a slang dictionary to your library.

And, yes, there are well over 50 different models of graphing calculators in use today. (You may verify this using Google.)

Cheers :cool:

PS: In the future, please consider starting your own thread.

I am stuck on question 4b. i am not sure what it means and how to solve it. ii have to liner regression line, which is y=8.32x-40.594.

WHAT are you asking? How to use YOUR calculator? No user's manual?

I know how to use the calculator, I just don't know what way to solve the problems with it. If you could please help. A am also not sure how to graph the linear regression line.

Last edited: