Help needed

Cappy909

Hello all, im sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place. I’m practicing my maths online and I have had a few questions like this which I can’t get my head around. Any help would be appreciated

F719935A-B257-45A8-8667-E87DE5371E3A.jpeg

Take it piece by piece.

How many price C rooms are there in each large room? How many of these rooms are there? Repeat for medium and small.

If you're not sure, tell me your thinking as you try to answer, especially anything whose meaning you are not sure of. There's a lot to interpret here that is not stated in detail, so give yourself time to figure out what, say, the 25% means.

Hey, thanks for the reply. The question itself has just baffled me: I’ve been looking at it now for a few hours and I just don’t know where to begin anymore. If someone would be kind enough to break it down, with the answer, I can then hopefully get my head around it and try another similar one on my own. I find that is the best way for me to learn.

Thanks

Hey, thanks for the reply. The question itself has just baffled me: I’ve been looking at it now for a few hours and I just don’t know where to begin anymore. If someone would be kind enough to break it down, with the answer, I can then hopefully get my head around it and try another similar one on my own. I find that is the best way for me to learn.Thanks
The first row of the table has number 200 under column heading "seats" and 25% under column heading "Price C". How do you interpret that information?
1595266148010.png

Am I reading it wrong? So there are 4 rooms, 200 seats. 4x200=800. 25% of 800 would be 200