Help required in cylindrical and spherical coordinate

prigesh

1653800216344.png
1653800274068.png
Can some one please solve these two question i dont'k how to do and and not finding solution in internet

View attachment 32868
View attachment 32869
Can some one please solve these two question i dont'k how to do and and not finding solution in internet
The expressions (to be transformed) are given in Cartesian Co-ordinate system The orthogonal directions in that system is (x, y,z).

What are the orthogonal directions in cylindrical system ?

What are the orthogonal directions in spherical system ?

1653823775259.png

1653823823711.png

Only the details that are present in this screenshot are given in this question and I am not that good at math so I am looking for a solution.....if u can solve it then it will be a great help.

Only the details that are present in this screenshot are given in this question and I am not that good at math so I am looking for a solution.....if u can solve it then it will be a great help.
then it will be a great help.
It will be apparently great help - but you will not learn the topic. The answers to the questions I asked you in response #2, are "must learn" for this problem. These must have been discussed in your class. Please consult your class-notes or Google and find the answers.

In this forum, we try to help you to learn the topic and solve/find the answer/s based on your "work". So you must show us your attempts - and we will help you learn/solve from there.