How do I know if my post was not approved by the moderators??

Johnny+Mum

Hi,

I posted a question/problem yesterday in the Intermediate/Advanced Algebra board and originally my post was showing up as waiting for moderator approval, but it has since completely disappeared and I can't even find it in my activity.

Is anyone able to advise what might have happened? Do we get notified if a post is not allowed by a moderator and why?

I read the posting guidelines carefully and made sure to follow them, so I'm not sure whether to attempt to post again or not if I don't know what I did wrong.

It might just be a matter of no moderator having had free time that he/she spent here, or it might be the back end scripting for the forum having a hiccough. Sorry for the delay.

Eliz.

Hi,

I posted a question/problem yesterday in the Intermediate/Advanced Algebra board and originally my post was showing up as waiting for moderator approval, but it has since completely disappeared and I can't even find it in my activity.

Is anyone able to advise what might have happened? Do we get notified if a post is not allowed by a moderator and why?

I read the posting guidelines carefully and made sure to follow them, so I'm not sure whether to attempt to post again or not if I don't know what I did wrong.
When a post requires moderator approval, it means that the forum's moderators need to review and approve the post before it becomes visible to other users. If your post initially showed as "waiting for moderator approval," it suggests that it was flagged for moderation and needed review. The disappearance of the post could indicate that it was either approved and published or rejected by the moderators.

I've just received a bunch of fourteen emails about questions that were posted back to the 10th of April but didn't seem to appear in the Latest Posts list.
None of them have been answered and you have to go back four pages in the Latest Posts list to find most of them.
Should we resurrect them (all)?
I'm bringing the latest two "back to life" (by adding brief reply saying so).