How To Compare A Sub-Group Against The Total Group by Percent

SamNi

I need to compare each group to the entire groups considering their Active Months and # of Agents . Groups are not equally comparable because some groups have been active less than others in past 12 months and also they have had less agents than some other groups.

for example:
Group A in past 12 months has been active for 7 months with 841 members (Agents) and their Revenue was only $86M compare to Group B which
was active for 6 months which is one month less but they have 2325 members, so Their Revenue was $322M and etc. are listed in picture.

what do you think should be the calculation?
1647968608219.png

Thanks!

I need to compare each group to the entire groups considering their Active Months and # of Agents . Groups are not equally comparable because some groups have been active less than others in past 12 months and also they have had less agents than some other groups.

for example:
Group A in past 12 months has been active for 7 months with 841 members (Agents) and their Revenue was only $86M compare to Group B which
was active for 6 months which is one month less but they have 2325 members, so Their Revenue was $322M and etc. are listed in picture.

what do you think should be the calculation?
View attachment 31777

Thanks!
If the "agents" are responsible for bringing in money, I would calculate [revenue / (# of agents * active month)].

But different organizations will have different "criteria" for ranking. You need to decide what criteria are important for you.

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.