I need to have more stars than my brother

Biscuit

I am tryng to beat my brother. I told him i had more stars then him. Then he said he had a 100 stars. Then i said i had infenety stars. He said his stars were the number of my stars plus one. How do i have more stars than him if he always has one more then me.

I presume you meant infinity not "infenety" . Otherwise, Lev888 is right!

Of course, the way to beat him is to demonstrate that he doesn't really have an infinite number of stars. (Hint: What is their total volume? Where does he keep them?)

Another way is to show that infinity plus 1 is actually equal to infinity, so you're really tied (as all brothers should be) if you're both telling the truth (as all brothers should). You might enjoy reading "Hilbert's Hotel", also explained here.

Of course, the way to beat him is to demonstrate that he doesn't really have an infinite number of stars. (Hint: What is their total volume? Where does he keep them?)

Another way is to show that infinity plus 1 is actually equal to infinity, so you're really tied (as all brothers should be) if you're both telling the truth (as all brothers should). You might enjoy reading "Hilbert's Hotel", also explained here.
He told me if i could say he did not beat me he would take me to frontier city. He is much older and can drive and can pay. Then he told me to ask here. Can i tell him what you said and he would have to take me