In which function did I make a mistake?

Zaiheinles

I am solving a test, in one of these 2 tasks I made a mistake.

1.Calculate the derivative of a function [imath]y= \frac{(4e^t)}{(1+e^t)}[/imath] at the point t = 0.
My answer is 1 (I am more confident in this answer than in the second task)

2. Find the differential of a function [imath]f(x) = ln(x^2+1)[/imath] at the point x=1 at Δx=0,1. The answer is multiplied by 10.
My answer is 1

I am solving a test, in one of these 2 tasks I made a mistake.

1.Calculate the derivative of a function [imath]y= \frac{(4e^t)}{(1+e^t)}[/imath] at the point t = 0.
My answer is 1 (I am more confident in this answer than in the second task)

2. Find the differential of a function [imath]f(x) = ln(x^2+1)[/imath] at the point x=1 at Δx=0,1. The answer is multiplied by 10.
My answer is 1
I believe both are wrong. I'm not sure what you mean by "the answer is multiplied by 10"; is that part of the problem itself?

Please show your work to get these answers; you may discover the errors yourself!

I believe both are wrong. I'm not sure what you mean by "the answer is multiplied by 10"; is that part of the problem itself?

Please show your work to get these answers; you may discover the errors yourself!
I checked my calculations and now I'm sure about the first one. But in the second one, I need to choose 1 out of 4 options ( 0;1;2;3 ) and I don't know how to check the correctness of my answer (I choose 1 )

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 5
I checked my calculations and now I'm sure about the first one. But in the second one, I need to choose 1 out of 4 options ( 0;1;2;3 ) and I don't know how to check the correctness of my answer (I choose 1 )
I agree that 2 is wrong. Also, the image comes from here and is not your work.

-Dan