Math Problem: "Someone is riding his bicycle to the North with a speed of 10 km/h."

Ron100best

So I got this math problem and I don't know how to solve it.

Someone is riding his bicycle to the North with a speed of 10 km/h. He's experiencing wind from the West. When he accelerates untill the moment when he is riding with a speed of 20 km/h, he experiences the wind from the North-West. What is the speed of the wind and from which direction is it coming?

Thank you for your answer!

Please follow posting guidelines.

Consider speed vectors of the bicyclist and wind. Their sum is what he experiences. Direction if the sum changes as the bicycle speed changes.

Thank you for your answer!
No, sorry this site does not provide answers. If that is what you want then maybe consider a private tutor or your teacher. We offer a much better service than just the answer--we help you arrive at the correct answer by giving hints.
Please show us what you have done and where you need help and we will help you from there. Also please tell us which course/grade this problem came from.

No, sorry this site does not provide answers. If that is what you want then maybe consider a private tutor or your teacher. We offer a much better service than just the answer--we help you arrive at the correct answer by giving hints.
Please show us what you have done and where you need help and we will help you from there. Also please tell us which course/grade this problem came from.
The OP may have meant "answer" to be synonym of "response" - not numerical answer.

The OP may have meant "answer" to be synonym of "response" - not numerical answer.
I hope that you are right, but from previous expierence I wonder. However I will remember your gentle hint.
Thank you for caring about our students!

Hello, I live in Belgium and I am in my last year of high school in which I'm studying Economics + Math. I would love to find the answer by myself ofcourse, but I just don't know how to start with this one. How is it possible to find the windspeed if there isn't any info about it?

What's the current topic? I'm assuming vectors operations.