Need a tutor to work with by phone

Candi5811

Need a tutor who can call me and work thru some problem with me by phone. I have trouble with math and alot of it is just needing help getting started and working with me through the problem I doubt myself alot and just over think most of it.please message me if anyone is interested in helping me! I am taking college level algebra.

just needing help getting started
Hello. Is there a concern with posting your questions?

[imath]\;[/imath]

Need a tutor who can call me and work thru some problem with me by phone. I have trouble with math and alot of it is just needing help getting started and working with me through the problem I doubt myself alot and just over think most of it.please message me if anyone is interested in helping me! I am taking college level algebra.
Based on a recent survey, Millennials and Gen-Z hate phone calls. As they are the future consumer and user habits, the forum has decided to go with a text-based approach, namely posting a thread.

I need help in multiple areas and I willing to work with someone by phone email chat whatever.

I just need help

Hi. Did you read posting guidelines at the link provided?

Please post a complete exercise statement, then show how far you can get or explain why you're unable to begin. Thank you!

?

[imath]\;[/imath]