Need help on complex numbers

GMAN679

Hi, I was working on an assignment when somehow the equation of (2-5i)-(4-7i)/(-4+3I)(6-i)+(3-4i)
was given the value of 10 marks. Does this mean I should evaluate with or without drawing the graph?

Hi, I was working on an assignment when somehow the equation of (2-5i)-(4-7i)/(-4+3I)(6-i)+(3-4i)
was given the value of 10 marks. Does this mean I should evaluate with or without drawing the graph?
1. This isn't an equation. It's an expression. Note that there is no " = " sign.

2. There are no variables here. How could you graph it?

Please be more clear in what you are asking.

-Dan

We can't tell you what your teacher expected from you based on the problem being 10 marks, especially since you did not say out of how many points. Was it 10 marks out of 100 or 250?

What we most need to know in order to help would be, whether you mean `(2-5i)-(4-7i)/(-4+3i)(6-i)+(3-4i)`, which is what it means as written, or `((2-5i)-(4-7i))/((-4+3i)(6-i)+(3-4i))`, or something else.

But you should do whatever the words of the problem tell you to do. Was anything said in words? If not, you need to ask your teacher! The number of marks is irrelevant to the meaning of the problem, unless your teacher has taught you some sort of code.