New moon - schizophrenia

I think German En encisco from university of california and all mathematics team they memorize more than this 1200 equations and even can teach in their own way.I still do not have even level a at mathematics the table of integrals appears firstly in the irresistible integrals by George Boros (experiments of integrals etc.) .
I reckon the users like jomo which has 5,293 posts memorize and can quote more than 1000 pages of equations.

My tactics is to retype it at spare time starting from the transformations after adding other equations (thomson functions and its generalizations)and others. Cost of solving them and memorizing is 0 and profits can be enormous. (according to the wall street video, quants and others. + all this poker players, traders whom newspapers says that they win money because they were good in mathematics)

Being good at mathematics does not mean that you memorize things. How long does it take to look something up in a table? Why not study a new branch of mathematics that you have not studied yet or maybe invent a new branch of mathematics?
Wallstreet hires mathematicians/Physicists because they realized that if you can get a PhD in math/physics then you can do anything. In order to get a PhD in math you need to be clever, very clever and you become clever by solving new problems (new to you) and studying more math, NOT by memorizing the integral tables.
By the way, at this point in my life I wonder if I remember 50 integral that would be on the table. As a student I remembered a few more since I was studying integrals. However I am sure that in this point in my life I can prove more of those table integrals than at any other time. Why? Because I mature every day by working on problems and learning to think clearer.
I will not post anything more on this thread because it is a waste of time.

Every day i look and try to acquire these transformations as they would make my life better, happier and stronger. they are great cover for previous behaviours and destructive incidents from the past as the world transform has big economical power i reckon. Unfortunately i do not progress as i try to acquire them at every spare time the most efficient

Gradeshyn and Rhyznik is full of new branches of mathematics which looks and sounds great like thomson functions and its generalizations or all of changes of variables and others. But I thing i should go more with the programme of achieving level a at mathemtacis of formal education as it can be really powerfull.

With level a mathematics/physics advanced i would go for rocket and spacecraft engineering as i was already there.

Obviously i have more ebooks about mathematics(engineering mathematics, Irresistible inegrals)
I think to estimate of the raising of price of particularly classic cars mathematics same could be advisable

I wanted to write what are my models of acquiring particular equations or branches but i will try to do it later.
My way of solving the
Much love:>

Last edited:
Being good at mathematics does not mean that you memorize things. How long does it take to look something up in a table? Why not study a new branch of mathematics that you have not studied yet or maybe invent a new branch of mathematics?
True, but there is another way to look at it... If you are doing new Mathematics you will have more ability to recognize patterns between the new and old material. You can't do that without memorizing at least some of the material. My comment was meant to address the shear number of problems to memorize, not to imply that memorization has no value to it. As in all things it's a matter of balance.

Just to give a concrete example I was once busily working out solutions to the Einstein field equations in GR and I kept running into this pesky non-linear differential equation that I couldn't solve. Mathematica did it for me but I was intrigued enough at how often it was coming up and looked up a old friend from college to ask about it. He told me is was a Bernoulli differential equation. Basic stuff! And I didn't even recognize it.

-Dan

Everyday i Walk with the Sheets,equations from Gradeshyn And Rhyznik Tables and theyr not going smoothly so i decided to flourish, develop particular transformations for words and try to memorize them this way as for example 18.th transformation from mellin transformation
Kv(x) ->2 s-2 gamma(1/2s+1/2v)gamma(1/2s-1/2v) with the domain of convergence REs>v>0

To memorize it better i make like this spreading:
KerbalVelocity(xsara)->2Sonia-2Gamma(1/2sonia+1/2velocity)gamma(1/2serial-1/2velocity) with domain of convergence res>velocity>0

It should be one of the technique to memrozie better obviously would be better if i make the sentence meaningdfiul from it but it takes more time. IT is annoying as i wish to know all of them and be rich like jeff bezos amazon ceo but like they say rome was not built in the day.

Moreover almost every day i listen partially mathematics uci at youtube lectures and here i have list with more obstacles with my projects not related with mathematics but i will not publish it as this is strictly mathematics forum.

Beside that from particularly Gradeshyn the geneal result on dominant and subdominant solutions,estimations of dominant solutions, legendry=e functions and its variations are great as can upgrade much and make person really wise.

Last edited:
Everyday have transformations,training them as do not see any progress as all the attractive words like automatic control,efficiency,spacecraft and rocket engineering,computer science has enormous connection with mathematics. Beside annoy,frustration and the idea it is the bottomless pit.I did the spreading of particular mellin transformations and others but particularly i should rather follow the programm for passing level a advanced from mathematics or physics to have chance going into the Imperial Colleg, Rocket and Spacecraft engineering or other interesting studies.
The biggest beauty of it its free,takes only time,pen and paper,make proud. All in all it should more powerful than learning languages but if you have idea of knowing norwegian,japanese, german and searching for the translation pairs in it specialized technical like for example car,mechanical engineering or spacecraft and rocket engineering or computer science translation gives motivation.

Muich love:?

Hello,
I try to express the bessel function of first kind [MATH]J_n(x)[/MATH] in terms of jacobi polynomials series [MATH]P_n^{\alpha, \beta}(x)[/MATH]. Unfortunately, I didn't find any formula. Could you please help me.
With many thanks,
Klark

Lots of them are in table of integrals Gradeshyn of Rhyznik. I know i may be repeated with this table of integrals but actually i feed myself with 3 mathematics ebook- computational complexity, irresistible integrals, table of integrals, and higher engineering mathematics. I wish to have advanced mathematic,physics level and go to rocket and spacecraft engineering Imperial college.

Moreover mathematics you can use at many fields(trading, poker)

Thank you Michael. I'll check these books.
Yes! Mathematics are considered like the fuel of engineering sciences.
Good luck! I hope that you'll succeed in your studies and achieve your goal.

I wanted to edit the previous post to not make artificially bigger amount of my posts with the low quality but i could not find the edit button (but still think if i spent more time i could find it as i editted in the past). Now on my <link removed> i will retype the best transformations from table of integrals in my opinion whci hare melli transformations. They that good as the domain of convergence is the most complex there as from unilateral z transformations for example the domain of convergence is only on one side at all transformations (left i reckon).

Mellin transformations are more complex as they have changes in domain of convergence from left on first twos after on 3-7 right and from 8th left 12 th right 14 th left 16 th right 26 th left 29 right 30 again left and they finishes at 33 with the domain of convergence on letf.
Great material as My brain assumes it as unilateral z transform domain of convergence everything on left, bilateral b transform i do not remember now and now the mellin comes with it complexity so as they are great cover for the schizophrenic way of thinging (everything or not) + gives great cover for my friends childhoods anlysis of the womans bottom clicking on trousers from left/right with his saying (left, right) and after when the lady recognized he talks about her bottom she tried to cover it with the t-shirt.

As the brain created inventions(mathematics, computers, cars, it projects,spacecrafts and others) generally brings more wealth [money], happiness, and are wiser than woman and the biological process between 2 genders it is even more than welcome to do this transformations as the great cover and transformations for previous more naturalistic mindset.

Keep the things together .

Last edited by a moderator:
<link removed> to memorize them better I could find more variations ideally making meaning first attempts are nouns combining with verbs as it make fast gratificiation meaningful senteces for example Police + verb starting with the n-letter .[i would have to look for it] but previous ideas are Police, november (xero)- which are tenth of mellin transformations equivalent of Pn(x) so it is small sense of Police november (xero) as november is noun and xero verb still better than nothing but plan to contiune today as the day, night is long.

Much Love :,
Keeps the things together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am doing this beautiful transformations making feeling stronger as this most important study, fuel of everything, creator of everyting makes stronger, enriches life. My imagination spreads and explains that the rocket is done by one of these equations, obviously computers and other most lifesgiving ,wealth producing branches. I saw most jobs from spacex or lbue origin requires advanced matehmatics, physics so only benefits from retyping them.

Obviously the biggest efficency would be if in fact i would rembmber them and quote at every situation but retyping them at it format is great as they are eternal not be destroyed like papers which i lost at my hectic lifestyle. So even i can print them at jobcentre or for 10 pence per parge and use them to reming. I already published the site where i offer to sell one of them so i can enrich them more.

Generally i should more interest in following the programm for the level a advanced from mathematics/physics which are required to go to imperial college london rocket and space craft engineering but i obviously diversify my activitieis researches for other fields as well but today mathematics took an advantege.

My imagination fitts this equations with the power of creation and launching for example rockets[ i already purchased from ebay for 66 pound one with engines and the part which is responsible for specific impulse so plan to make launches)

Much Love :>
Keeps teh thigns together.

Melling transformations from Table Of Integrals [my favourite as they have more complex domain of convergence than other transformations] where this alphabet used:

The purpose of this exercise is to remember them and use and quote at any convenient situation. Unfortunately i do not remember all of them so my idea is to find the nouns verbs pairs and make more sense to remember them . Unfortunately i cant use them to pass level a advanced from mathematics or physics but all benefits from doing them as i was told by one mathematician that they are much above the a level but do not give me right to go for spacecraft and rocket engineering at Imperial College.

a-alpha, x-xsara, cos-cossacks, s-sonia etc.

.Elon square - xsara → Gamma [Res>0]

2.Erase square - xsara square 2 →1/2 gamma(1/2 sober) [Res >0]

3.Cossacks xsara → gamma (sober) cossacks (½ pi servus) 0<re s <1

4.sindbad xsara → gamma (sindbad) sinnus(1/2 pi senior) 0< res< 1

5. 1

1-x → pi cottangens( pi senior) 0<Res<1

1+x →pi cossacksseccond [spreaded description of cosed ] (pi servus) 0 <Res<1

7.(1+x square alpha) square - box → gamma (senior alpha)gamma(box-senioralpa)

alpha gamma (bezospace)

0<res<ab

8.Table novembre (xsara) Hotel (1-xsara) →2 square - sober pi gamma (senior)

square root of (1 -xsara square 2) gamma (½ +1/2senior +1/2 november) gamma(1/2 +1/2

senior -1/2 november)

Res>0

9.Take november (xsara square 1) hotel (1-xsara)

square root of(1-xsara square 2) →2 square senior -2 gamma (½ november + ½ senior)

gamma(senior_

gamma (½ sorelahimnanodesho[at japanese every

must eat] -1/2 november)

Res>n

10.Police nytol(xsara) Hotel (1-xero) →gamma(1/2 sonia)gamma(1/2sonia+1/2)

2 gamma (½ sonia -1/2 november +1/2) gamma(1/2 sonia

+1/2november +1) res >0

11. Police november (xsara square 1)Hotel(1-xero)-→

2 square servus -1 gamma (½ senior +1/2 november +1/2)gamma(1/2 senior -1/2 novvember)

square root of pi gamma (senior +1)

Res >n

1+xserocopy cossacks phi

1-2 xsara cossacks phi + xsara square of 2 → pi cossacks (senior phi)

sindbad (servus pi )

0<res<1

Xsara sindbad phi

1-2 xsara cossacks phi + xsara square 2 → pi cossacks (senior ph)

sindbad (senior pi) 0<Res<1

xsara sindbad phi

1-2 xserocopy cossacks phi + xsena square 2 -→pi sindbad (senior phi)

sindbad (senior pi) 0<Res<1

- pi <phi <pi

Elon square - xsara cossacks[coral](xsara sinnus phi),

½ pi<phi<1/2 pi

→gamma (sonia) cossacks (servus phi )

Res>0

15.Elon square - xsara sindbad phi sindbad (xsara sindbad police phi) →

gamma (senior)sindbad (servus phi) Res >-1

16. Xsara square - velocity Jopla velocity (xsara)

velocity >-1/2 ←-domain of convergence -->>→2 suare senior - velocity -1 gamma(1/2 senior)

gamma(velocity -1/2 senior +1)

[Spreaded description sample with meaning happens on 16th mellin transformations]

first step →Searching for the noun of x ,v, v

verbs for -s ,jx [noun->v DoCsSvGsGvS

17.Yield velocity (xsara)→ -2 square senior -1 pi -1 gamma (½ senior +1/2 velocity)gamma(1/2 senior =1/2 velocity) x cos (½ senior -1/2 velocity ) pi

[velocity]<Res<3//2

18.Kerbal velocity (xsara) →>

2 square 2 gamma(1/2 senior +1/2 velocity)gamma(1/2senior1/2velocity_

Res>v>0

19/ Hotel Victor(xsara) →

2 square senior -2 tangens (½ pi senior +1/2 pi velocity)gamma(1/2 senior +1/2velocity_

gamma (½ victor -1/2 sorelahimna +1)

2 square senior -2 gamma (½ senior + ½ velocity)gamma(1/2senior +1/2 velocity)

gamma (½ velocity -1/2 senior +1)

1velocity<res<min(3/2,1,-velocity)

alpha +xsara square of november -→pi november square -1 cosec (pi servus

november) alpha square

(senor/november)-1 0<Res< november [it is not fraction everything in one line ]

[arg a]< pi [<--domain of convergence]

n=1,2,3

(1+alpha xsara square hotel)square - velocity -→hotel square -1 alpha square - senior/hotel Bassel (servus/hotel, velocity - (senior/hotel))

0<Res< hotel Revelocity

22. Bracket Big [ (1-xsara square hotel) velocity - 1 for 0 <xsara <1 → Hotel square -1 Bessel

<velocity,sonia/hotel)[not fraction just continuity]

0 for x> 1

h>0 , Rev >0

23. Lost november (1 + alpha xsara ) --→ pi senior square -1 alpha - senior cossackssenior(cosec) (pi senior)

-1<Res<0

24. Arctics tango xsara( arctangent )xsara → -1/2 pi senior square 01 seccond(pisenior/2)

-1<Res<0

25.arcticscottaren xsara → ½ pi senior square -1 seccond (pi senior /2) 0<Res<1

26.cossech (alpha xsara) Rea>0 --→ Alpha - senior 2 (1-2 square - senior) gamma(sorehahimna) euler (sopel) res>1

27.sech square 2 (alpha xsara) Rea>0 --→ 4 amen square - senior (1-2 square 2 - s) gamma(sopel) 2 square - sure euler (sitol - 1 ) Res >2

28. Cosech square 2 (alior xero ) → 4 amen square - stupor gamma ( senior) 2 square - solemn euler ( soros -1) Res >2

29. (xsara square 2 + bessel square 2 )square ½ velocity Jopla victor [ amen (xero square 2 + bessel square ) square ½] →> 2 square ½ sober -1 alpha square -1/2 solemn box ½ simbol - victor gamma (½ sour)jupiter victor - solemn 2 (amen box) 0<res<32 + Rev

Bracket for 2

(a square 2 - xsara square 2 ) square ½ velocity Jola victor [alpha(bessel square 2 - xsara square 2 ) square ½]

for 0 <xero < alpha

for xsara > alpha

→ 2 square ½ senior -1 gamma (½ soros)box square -1/2 simmon agros square velocity + ½ simba jogurt victor + ½ soros (alpha bessel) Res >0

Square bracket for 2

(alpha square 2 - xero square 2 ) square -1/2 victor Jogurt victor [ bessel (amen square 2 - xsara 2 )square ½ ]

0 for 0 <x<a

for x>a

Rea > 0

[arg a] < pi

h> 0 [arg a ] < pi

½ pi <phi<1/2 pi res>0

Much Love:>

Here are my changing formulas which should change the point of view of looking at particularly me region to look of alcoholics or car thiefs to make it as scientific research of changing of below formulas.

I do this as Germans published at youtube that they do not like my region which is known as alcoholics and car theifs(which is in fact true because lots of them are alcoholics) but I and some of them are sober, workoholics and wants to get rich what mathematics can ease it and opens many doors is fuel of many things and open for everybody.

Change of variables in multiple integrals, change of the order of integration and change of variables.

Integral rate of change theorems,

change of arctanh(q tan x) to arccoth (q tan x)

change of variable in a definite integral,

change of variables in multiple integrals,

the Jacobian does not change sign in this region,

when we change from the variables x,y,z to the variables u,v,w the region V (resp ) is

1. Integral top a bottom a dx integral top x bottom o f(x,y) dy= integral top a bottom o dy integral top a bottom y f(x,y)dx

2. Integral top a bottom o dx integral top b/a x bottom o f(x,y)dy=integral top B bottom 0 dy integral top a bottom a/b y f(x,y) dx

1. Integral top R bottom o dx integral square root R square 2 - xsara square 2 bottom 0 f(x,y) dy=

2 integral top 2 p bottom 0 dx integral top q/p square root of 2px - x square 2 f (x,y)dy=integral top q bottom 0

1.Integral top a bottom o dx integral top b/(b+x) bottom 0 f(x,y)dy= integral top B/(b+a) bottom 0 dy integral top a bottom 0 f(x,y)dx. + integral top 1 bottom b/(b+a) dy integral top B (1-y)/y bottom 0 f(x,y) dx.

2. Integral top a bottom 0 dx integral apery constant - vx bottom Bx f(x,y) dy = integral top a,b bottom 0 dy integral top y/ B bottom 0 f(x,y) dx.

The same transformation connects the points a1, b 1 and c1 with the points a,b and ac.

If we make the cahnge of variable u=e square - x/2 w

They change sign at the point x =1/2. For n even, these differences vanish at the end point of the interval [0,1]. Within this interval they do not change sign and their greatest absolute value occurs at the point x =1/2

Hi guys having second notebook with libre office great for retyping the transformations or other equations, formulas from the table of integrals,series and products,irresistible integrals, or higher engineering mathemarics but due to struggling with motivation postponing and regretting.

Found 182 words at French starting at lots of letters great to make memorizing words combining od nound + verb for transformation,equations and other integrals. I saved them at pendrive but postponing doing them due to multitasking.

much love:>
keeps the things together.

hi guys here are my new mellin transformations with helping memorizing words as the purpose of them is to really know these transformations and be able to quote them at any particular occasssions, sooner or later it should fruit in having level a advanced from mathematics and physics and go futher:

1.event square xsara --→>>gamma (servus) res>0

2.eron square - xero square 2 -→1/2 gamma (½ serbia) res>0

3.cossacks xena → gamma (servus) cos(1/2 pi senior) 0<res<1

4.sin xerocopy--→gamma (servo)sin(1/2pi servus) 0<res<1

1-xero → pi cot (pi servo) 0<res<1

1+xero -→pi cosec(pi servus) 0<res<1

33.(bassel alpha square 2 + xanthochroid square 2)square 1/2vague x kangaroo valid [aeromechanics(baby agreement square 2 + xenophobia square 2) square ½]

-→accoustrement square 1/2 sacramento 2 square ½ sabbat -1 b ½ sabrewing - vortumnus Gamma (½ sad )keyboard virginalling -1/2 saculli ( acroamatical boustrophedonic)

res>0
31. (adaptogenic square 2 - xenon square 2 ) square -1/2 vrystater Jacquerie voussoir, [babinet (alumnus square 2 - xenogreffe square 2 ) square 1/2 ]

for o < xenon < acutance,

-->2 square 1 - voided [gamma (Viminal)] square -1 acetylene square 1/2 sabbat -vortumnus boustrophedonic square -1/2 voema solidate vomitory -1+1/2solfatara .1/2 somatostatin-viminal(adaptogenic bollworm)

Res>0

Kapil vulpine(actyomoysin xylographie)--→a accoustrement square spinocity 2 square stingbull -2 gamma (½ solvable -1/2

vortumnus) gamma (½ somnafacient + ½ viminal)

Res>[Rev]

I did first 5 easy and I umped to 33.32.31 as not paste here 32 but will do it . I copied and saved new vocabulary to make it memorizing better and also boost the vocabulary in the brain and develop. I believe doing these will fruit in real remembering these transformations and other equations . They are as challenging, new, innovative and making feel develop, valuable and be on top making close to bigger wealth, imperial college and all good.

Rest i publish www.mathematics9.webnode.com