Problem with Verifying Trig Identity

nerd

DSCN3010.JPGOn this problem, I have to solve it by converting the left side into sines and cosines. I got the left side down to [imath]\frac{cos^3x+sin^3x}{sinx*cosx}[/imath], which I simplified to [imath]\frac{(cos x +sin x)(cos^2x - cos x *sin x + sin^2x)}{sin x *cos x}[/imath]. What do I do from here?

Thanks! I solved it.
It would be nice if you share your work. That way other students can benefit and learn from your work !

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if you share your work. That way other students can benefit and learn from your work !
I might be wrong, but don't you think that it is a bit late to ask this question?
if you don'y know how to prove this identity, can you please show us your work and state where you are stuck.

I might be wrong, but don't you think that it is a bit late to ask this question?
if you don'y know how to prove this identity, can you please show us your work and state where you are stuck.
Here we go again!!!

Could you please review your post #6 - and suggest "revision" (addition/subtraction/alteration/correction) - so that I can make sense out of it!!

Most importantly, I did not "ask" a question in response #5.

Tutor - follow thy own advice! Review the post prior to posting - may be twice!!!