Ratio Ticket question

Redmoon

At a football match, the ratio of children to adults to concessions watching the game is 2 : 7 : 3 . Ticket prices are in the ratio 3 : 9 : 5 (also children to adults to concessions). Given that there are 24 children in the crowd and the difference between the cheapest and most expensive tickets is $4.80, work out the total money made from ticket sales.

What I have tried doing is 24 children divided by the 2 in the first ratio = 12

Then 12 times 7 in the first ratio which = 84 adults.

Where would I go from there to work out the ticket prices and then the total money made from ticket sales?

Would I add up the ticket ratio 3 9 5 to get 17 and then multiply it by 3 9 and 5? So $51 $153. $ 85. Or is that wrong thanks

At a football match, the ratio of children to adults to concessions watching the game is 2 : 7 : 3 . Ticket prices are in the ratio 3 : 9 : 5 (also children to adults to concessions). Given that there are 24 children in the crowd and the difference between the cheapest and most expensive tickets is $4.80, work out the total money made from ticket sales.

What I have tried doing is 24 children divided by the 2 in the first ratio = 12

Then 12 times 7 in the first ratio which = 84 adults.

Where would I go from there to work out the ticket prices and then the total money made from ticket sales?

Would I add up the ticket ratio 3 9 5 to get 17 and then multiply it by 3 9 and 5? So $51 $153. $ 85. Or is that wrong thanks
Find the number of each kind of person by multiplying 2:7:3 by 12 (the number of people in each "part"), as you have started to do.

The prices are 3:9:5; how many "parts" corresponds to $4.80? Use that to find the actual prices, and use those to find the total money made.