split - Need help on these problems please

I wish we had rule requiring the posting of readable images, correctly orientated.

I wish we had rule requiring the posting of readable images, correctly orientated.

Unfortunately, the issue is generally beyond the control of the people posting, and has to do with forum/other software being unable to recognize the orientation data embedded within the images. To the person uploading the image it may appear to be oriented correcty, but to others it is not. I've seen this issue on other forums and it seems to be mobile devices that are the culprit.

Unfortunately, the issue is generally beyond the control of the people posting, and has to do with forum/other software being unable to recognize the orientation data embedded within the images. To the person uploading the image it may appear to be oriented correcty, but to others it is not. I've seen this issue on other forums and it seems to be mobile devices that are the culprit.
Ugh.
But can't you rotate the image on your device to make the orentation correct? Xenforo makes photographs appear in portrait orientations, I believe.

Ugh.
But can't you rotate the image on your device to make the orentation correct? Xenforo makes photographs appear in portrait orientations, I believe.

It is my understanding (I don't use mobile devices) that the image appears to be oriented correctly for such users, so they have no idea that it may or may not be oriented correctly for others.